HD Brows BrowSculpt Brow Lamination
BrowSculpt is brow lamination with a bespoke HD Brows twist.
Whether you dream of achieving that full, fluffy eyebrow look, want to create symmetry in uneven brows or tame unruly hairs, this new on-trend & in-demand technique treatment is for you. This corrective treatment helps you to achieve your desired position for up to 6 weeks.
Brow lamination is a two-step eyebrow perming treatment that involves correcting the brow shape by setting the hairs in place using a chemical solution. In the first step, a cream is applied that breaks down bonds in the eyebrow hairs so they can be manipulated into a new position. In the second step, another cream is applied to rebuild these bonds and set the brows in their new uniform position.
If you have unruly, flat or downward growing hairs, eyebrow lamination can change the direction of growth to create a more uniform look with a higher arch and a more desirable brow shape. Brow lamination lasts 4 to 6 weeks generally, with proper care allowing the brow treatment to last as long as 8 weeks.
HD BrowSculpt Brow Lamination Treatment Process
1. Consultation - The treatment begins with a thorough consultation, so I can establish your brow goals and work to achieve them.
2. Relaxing the hair - The brow lamination process is started by relaxing the hair: breaking down the hair structure to make it straighter and easier to manipulate.
3. Setting the shape - Next, we’ll brush them into your desired position before applying a treatment lotion that sets the brows in place, completing the brow lamination process.
4. Bespoke brow tinting - I will then tint your brows, using Brow Dyes to mix a custom colour that that’s totally bespoke to you.
5. Mapping the brows - Now that your hairs are in their new position, you’ll need a new shape to match. We’ll create it with a combination of waxing, threading, tweezing and feathering.
6. Finishing - Those finishing touches make your fresh brows feel even fresher, even if it’s just adding a hair stroke or two.
What should you put on your eyebrows after lamination?
It is strongly recommended that you apply a conditioning serum twice daily after brow lamination to maintain healthy, hydrated eyebrow hairs. You wouldn’t undergo a chemical treatment on your hair without conditioning and caring for it, and your brows should be no different. The HD Brows Brow Miracle Daily Conditioner is ideal as it not only strengthens and conditions the hairs, but also prolongs the wear of your eyebrow tint. You can also use the SOS Rescue Brow Balm as an intensive overnight treatment to keep brows in tip top conditioner (think of it as a hair mask for your brows). Official HD Brows products can be purchased via Samantha Ruthven Beauty at the end of your appointment.
Patch test required at least 24 hours beforehand for all eyebrow treatments.