Define your brows by following the HD Brows seven-step eyebrow shaping treatment.
HD Brows is a bespoke eyebrow treatment that is totally tailored to you – not a brow stencil in sight. It’s so much more than a standard eyebrow tint and wax; combining HD Brows' unique design formula with custom-blended colour, hair removal and make up application for brows that suit you.
Create your perfect look, whether you wish to tame bushy brows, regrow overplucked eyebrows or have little hair in the first place, the HD Brows treatment can help to build you a designer eyebrow shape.
The treatment consists of seven stages, which use specialist HD Brows products:
1. The first step enables Samantha, a HD Brows trained technician to assess your face shape. I look at your natural colouring and the shape of your current eyebrow to determine the best results for you.
2. The next stage is tinting your brows. HD Brows tint is highly pigmented and is left on for 15 minutes to ensure that the colour is perfect, which also produces longer lasting results.
3. Then, I move on to waxing above and below your eyebrows, maintaining a natural look and shape.
4. Threading is the next stage. I remove the ‘fluffy’ hairs on the edges of the eyebrow to enhance their high-definition appearance.
5. I then look for any stray hairs that might have been missed – tweezing them for best results.
6. For the final stage of the treatment, brows are trimmed to ensure that your new HD Brows lie in place perfectly.
7. Aftercare is an important part of the HD Brows treatment. Please follow the aftercare advice to ensure your new brows stay at their best for as long as possible. Some clients may need a little eyebrow pencil or powder while re-growth is encouraged. However, after a few sessions, eyebrows will be perfectly high-definition.
Treatments are recommended to be needed every four weeks to create and maintain the HD Brow look.
A full range of official HD Brows products can be purchased to enhance your brows in-between treatments.
Patch test required at least 24 hours beforehand for all eyebrow treatments.
View some of my recent work...